5.0

I have been wearing Vanity Fair Underwire bras for the past decade.I replace them regularly and was them very gently and NEVER dry them in the dryer.

But the underwires are breaking with just normal wear. I have 5 that have broken in the last 5 weeks and two within the last 24 hours. What is going on? My daughter wears bras from Target,the Gilligan Omally brand & her underwires poke through the cleavage area occassionally, she drys them in the dryer and they last forever.

What I have noticed is the ones she wears, when I'm sewing them back in, the underwire is metal and the ones from Vanity fair are plastic - she pays less than half the cost for hers and I buy the expensive ones and they break!!I think Vanity Fair is going the cheap route with the plastic underwires.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of vanity fair bra and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Vanity Fair Bras needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanity fair bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanity Fair Bras.

Comments

You're absolutely right this is starting to happen to me I am writing corporate immediately. I spend my money or my bras and I expect for them to last past two months.

I love my front closure vanity Fair bras but 6 out of 7 have broke....it seems the plastic parts are not strong enough to endure a washing....very disappointed!!!!!